OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, January 28, 2010

We Need Your Help and Support



In this spiritual journey, we must never lose faith. Hold on to God in the midst of our storm. When everyone else bails out, God is right there with us. Even though He may seem distant, the truth of the matter is He hasn't gone anywhere. We should not grow weary in your faith - hold on. God wants to know: What have I done for Him lately? Have I given Him my best or am I holding back? When I serve God and do what God has called me to do, I will receive all that's meant for me. On the other hand, if I refuse to serve God, how can I expect God to do anything for me? When I know that God has placed me where I am for a reason, I can handle any obstacle thrown at me. In a real sense, when we know God is able to do in us what others declare impossible and impractical, we can rejoice. We should not look at what we can't do based on people's opinion of us. We should seek God and get ready for our victory.

That being said, we are sending our letters / information packets out to family and friends this weekend. If you receive one, please pray and consider a donation to our family. If you do not, please lift us up in your prayers and help us network and get the word out! We need all the help we can get! After all, we are rescuing a blessed child from an institutional existence at best. We are saving a life! We are giving love, a family, a home.

Thank you all for your support and prayers. We are forever grateful.

No comments: