OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Friday, January 8, 2010

Big Things To Come

We are approved to adopt from the Ukraine! PRAISE GOD - HE IS SO GOOD! We also received approval for a fundraising/grant program. YAY! I would like to take a moment and give thanks to God. Thank you Lord for standing by us every step of the way. We doubt you and worry, but we know better! Your mighty hand always pats our backs and steers us in the right direction - if we allow You to. We are setting up our first home study visit sometime next week, too! WOW! I am overcome with pure joy and "my cup runneth over."

2 comments:

NDMom said...

Congratulations! Praise God from whom all blessings flow...

Love in Him, Paula

Josette said...

So glad to hear your good news. I dreamed about a little one we both love last night. I had not read this post yet when I did...in my dream I got to hold her...hope soon she's yours and my dream comes true, that I get to hold her!