OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Monday, February 1, 2010

Our Labor Is Not In Vain


I tend to beat myself up because I don't believe what I'm doing is making a difference. I read today, "People are looking for immediate results without understanding they're planting seeds." God is working everything out. As long as I do my part, God will handle the rest. I must not allow the opinion or success of others deter me from doing God's work. I get physically tired and emotionally drained, but I always lean on the everlasting arms of God. My life isn't in vain and neither is my work.

We are doing something really important. We are so unworthy of what God has in store for us but we will accept His plans for us and live the best lives we can. Thank you Dear God for calling us - Your servants - to parent one of Your beautiful children. Inspire the hearts of our family, friends, and colleagues so that they will support our cause and lift us up in prayer.

No comments: