OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Monday, January 25, 2010

God Can Move Mountains!

In this life, I've discovered that life isn't fair and if you're not careful, you'll find yourself full of frustration and aggravation. Frustrated because it seems as though God has left you by yourself to fight for yourself. And frustrated because you're sick and tired of being sick and tired. The first thing I need to do is make up my mind that I am better than the situation I am in. I am better than ordinary, and better than that which tries to confines me. To change my situation, start with partnering my outlook on life with my uplook (God) and I will see a different outcome. The second thing I need to do is never give up on believing that God is able to deliver me from that which is trying to destroy me. I need to remember that faith moves mountains. It doesn't matter how big your mountains are, they can be moved. I have got to believe it if I want it moved. I must always remember that God is more powerful than any situation I am in. With God, I have the victory.

Isn't it great to give yourself a motivational speech sometimes? I have to do this a lot actually - especially these days! Thank you to all of you that are praying for our family and our adoption every day! We need you and we appreciate your support.

No comments: