OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Friends

I want to say this: if nothing else comes from this new journey we are taking, I have corresponded with some of the most gracious, kind, caring, & friendly people ever! Thank you to all the moms that have welcomed me - especially from Reece's Rainbow. It means so much to have support during this difficult and exciting time! I am thankful for each and every one of you. God bless all of your families and your hearts. You are all in our prayers and thoughts, and I wish you the best in all you do!

No comments: