OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Monday, October 26, 2009

Nerves & Impatience

We are waiting to hear if we have been accepted into the Armenian Adoption Program. We are waiting to send the Home Study application - need the fee which we will have in a few days. This is the hardest part for me! I know that I had better get used to it during this process! I have prayed every single day that He show us what we are to do. His will - very difficult for me.

We had a great weekend with the girls and Grandma. We went to breakfast and the zoo together - even in the colder weather! We had so much fun. She is a wonderful Grandma - the girls love her!

Please pray that we hear good news soon!

No comments: