OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rejected

That is how I feel today. Sad and grieving almost. Funny - even though I have birthed 5 children and miscarried two, I feel so horrible right now. We were turned down by the adoption agency who works with Armenia, Bulgaria, and several other countries. Apparently, our past struggles and income are coming to haunt us. I mailed off the application and fee to the home study agency in Birmingham yesterday. Now, I wonder if that was a good idea. I left a message with them, so hopefully they will call me back and give me some advice on where to go from here. Just a sad feeling today. I know that I need to hand it over to God and move forward. Please pray for us right now.

No comments: