OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Frustrated

This is Matthew, Kelli's husband. It takes a lot of life experiance to get through life, some good and some bad. Why are the rough times the only thing people see? Without our pasts we will not grow and learn. This early rejection has a really different feeling than I would have expected. It is not just where you have been but what you made of it that makes us who we are. I am about the most stubborn person I know. Now I am going to be working twice as hard to succeed. Obsticals slow me down, but push my resolve as well. It is sad though, seperated by half the world and formalities.

No comments: