OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Have Faith

Isn't that the hardest thing to do? I am so weak sometimes! Even though it had been a disappointing morning, I talked with a very helpful person at a different agency, and she was very positive and encouraging! I think that we just have to choose the right country and program. This is the hardest thing I have ever done! It is difficult for a control freak like me to hand it over. Matthew and I will continue to focus on fundraising and donating and helping these beautiful children. They are what is important. My pride got in the way but not for long! We will adopt because we were meant to - just in His time. Thank you for all the prayers and support - especially all of my new friends from RR.

No comments: