OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Large Families


I was reading posts on Face Book and came across a great blog post that you must read! That is - if you love large, multicultural, biological/adoptive families!

http://randybohlender.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/what-not-to-say/


I absolutely love this way of thinking! What a refreshing view of the large family! People should always think before they speak. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. It is a definite reread!


Blessings for a spectacular day!

1 comment:

The Land Family said...

Randy's article was refreshing! Imagine putting children first! I want to have a very large family. Only God knows what will happen!
God Bless,
Amy