OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Attitude


I have not posted in several days because I have not had a very good attitude. I have been a little bit down due to numerous things going on around me. I decided that rather than whining or posting about empty, boring subjects, I would just sit back and chill for a few days. Then, I read a daily devotional entitled, " Begin Your Day with a Good Attitude." I had to hang my head in shame! This is NOT the way I have been starting each day.


I am learning a few things during this unique adoption journey. I cannot allow money or the lack of it bring me down. I must have faith - not during the good times! Too easy! During the worst of times. Sometimes I have to sit back and be content with the small things. I must look at the problems and snags along the way as "challenges to my faith." Is this unknown orphan in the Ukraine worth some discomfort? Some pain? Some hard times? Some headaches and difficult decisions?


YES!


I need a wake up call now and then! Therefore, we will continue to fundraise, sell, network, refinance, & brainstorm every minute of the day so that we can make a difference in the life of one of the special children in a Ukrainian orphanage. Please pray for our family. We need this more than anything!

No comments: