OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Families In Need


I want to dedicate the next few posts to other families that I have met through emails, blogs, Face Book, Reece's Rainbow and such. I consider all of them wonderful, loving families who have a heart for adoption and are answering God's call. I will never be able to mention all of these good people that I have been so fortunate and blessed to meet. I will try to post about as many as I can. Please visit their blogs and find them on Face book and read their heartwarming stories. Pray for them, support them, and if you feel so inclined - donate to their adoptions. I have been inspired and lifted up by every one of them. May God bless them and lead them in a straight path to their future sons and daughters.


The Enskat Family



The Sanchez Family



The White Family



The Land family



The Parker Family



The Salem Family



Stay tuned for more terrific families in future posts!

No comments: