OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentines Day Everyday


I have never been a fan of Valentines Day. I know I know. I am not a party-pooper I promise. I love roses as much as the next woman! However, I love them for any other time of the year. I did read something today that grabbed my attention. It said that we should not forget that God is our true love. God is love and deserves our best!

Everyday we wake up, it's Valentine's Day because we have an opportunity to show God how much we love Him. For those of you who are fortunate to have someone special in your life, I encourage you to do something special with them - pray together for God's guidance over your life. Express love daily and allow God to be manifested in your life.

That being said - I wish all of you love and peace today and every day!

No comments: