OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Never Stop Learning - Strive to be Better


"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will." (Romans 12:1-2 -NIV)

In our spiritual journey, we should never take for granted what God has given us. I believe that God created me for motherhood. I have longed for a family of my own with a loving husband and many children playing around me. God has blessed me with just that! Now I must be ready to do my part for Him. I am so excited to see what God has in store for our family!

Side Note: A beautiful, innocent angel in the Ukraine finally has a family who has committed to her! I have streaming tears of joy for that family. May god shower every blessing upon their heads for bringing home this precious child. Even though we could not make her part of our family, we feel a bond with this family because they are God's instrument.

No comments: