OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, December 3, 2009

Right in the Middle

We have now been finger printed! We will mail these and our other forms off so that we can have our background checks! I am also in the middle of lots of educational reading. Since I am a bookworm, I love it! Much of this information applies to all of your children, so it is very helpful to read. Keep our family in your prayers as we continue this adventure. It is a thrilling ride, and I become more "on fire" inside my heart for adoption! God is a show off sometimes! He never does anything small - what He is doing with us is amazing. We are in awe of His goodness and His precious children around the world.

No comments: