OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Prayer For All

My daily devotional from Rev. G.: "I thank You for this day and everyday You bless us with. As we embark on a New Year, I pray for peace, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. I pray that 2010 will be better than 2009. I pray that any hurt received in 2009 will be comforted in 2010. I pray that any sickness/illness encountered in 2009 will be cast out in 2010. And I pray that hopes and dreams will be renewed, restored, and revived in 2010.

God, I pray that You bless the ones reading this prayer. I pray that You will open up the windows of heaven and pour out a mighty blessing upon their lives and the lives of their families and friends. I pray that we may become more concerned with doing Your will instead of always asking, begging, and pleading for money and material things. I pray that You may show us that life is beautiful in the little things. Lord, I pray that You may strengthen our faith in trying times and allow us to rise above mediocrity and seek to be all that You have called us to be.

I pray that you may forgive us of our bad habits and anything that was and/is unpleasing to You. Continue to shower us with Your grace and mercy. I pray that we will become more focused on serving You and doing what You have called us to do. Strengthen us and guide us."

Happy New Year to all of you! May God bless you and tour families.

No comments: