OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Noodle!

Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweetie Kennedy! She is such a beautiful blessing. Her accepting, unselfish attitude is so special. She is so loving and touchy-feely! We love her dearly! The whole family is going to the girls' favorite - CiCi's! Thanks for the suggestion Grandma. Even "big sistas" Morgan and Alex are going along with Kevin - Morgan's husband-to-be.

1 comment:

orphans4me said...

Let me try this again. I saw your note on my blog! I am touched by your calling! May God work out every detail for every bit of paperwork for His glory.
Joy,RR