OUR LITTLE NOODLES: The Stever Family Adoption

Welcome to our adoption journey. We are so blessed with our five daughters. Now we embark on the worldwide journey of a lifetime - adopting a special needs child. Please join us for this adventure!



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy at Home

Things have been a little hectic since all 3 little noodles (and the 17 year old noodle) have colds! Daddy is losing his mind with cranky sniffling little girls plus a teething baby. He is the greatest! I am struggling with something that you will see pop up over and over in this journey - patience. We are waiting on a doctors letter to send to our home study agency. We pray that it will be well written and will be submitted soon so that we can get this show on the road! I have been thinking about the precious orphans in Torez with all of the illnesses going around. I pray every single day and night for their little bodies to be strong enough to endure. It makes me thankful yet again for my biological children's' good health.

1 comment:

orphans4me said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am a nut about adoption and especially from Ukraine. I am so excited that your home study is underway and you are looking at a kiddo with DS. Our two boys from there are such a joy. You've got the Lord, a strong commitment to each other, a heart for orphans and you're already experiencing the need for patience. I am giggling because I was SOOOO frustrated SOOOOO many times at how long paperwork took but eventually the last piece came together. Looking forward to hearing more.
Joy,RR